There are several lovely gardens on campus; this page shows a few of them.
All cards are available with both front and back scans, and comments about what is written on the front or back, either by the user or by the publisher, are included below.
- Dwight Botanical Garden
- front "Dwight Botanical Garden, Mt. Holyoke College, So. Hadley, Mass."
- back Divided back, stamp box, unused. #F3282 published by A. S. Kinney, So. Hadley, Mass. Made in Germany. An Excelsior card.
- Clara Leigh Dwight & 1904 Gardens
- front Untitled
- back Divided back, postmarked Nov 16, 1947 12:30pm in South Hadley. Published by Mount Holyoke College Bookstore, South Hadley, Mass. and The Albertype Co., Brooklyn, NY. "Clara Leigh Dwight & 1904 Gardens Mount Holyoke College South Hadley, Massachusetts" Inscription: "Nov 15 (Evening) This morning, before a busy day of planned alumnae program, I found this card in the College bookstore. It occurred to me that you might not have seen one and that 1904 should know how lovely the gardens are. I hope all is well with you. Monday I return to New Haven to resume home responsibilities. Lovingly your "Little Ella G." Addressed to Mrs. Frank O. Patton.
- Chapel Garden
- front Untitled view of the chapel garden.
- back Divided back, unused. "Chapel Garden Mount Holyoke College South Hadley, Massachusetts" Published by Mount Holyoke College Bookstore, South Hadley, Mass. and The Albertype Co., Brooklyn, NY.
- Clara Leigh, Dwight Gardens
- front "Clara Leigh, Dwight Gardens, Mount Holyoke College. South Hadley, Mass." Inscription: "H. W. N."
- back Undivided back, postmarked Sep 3, 1906 4pm in Springfield, Mass., and Sep 4, 1906 7:30am in Spencer, Mass. #3325 Published by A. S. Kinney, South Hadley, Mass. Made in Germany.
- Dwight House Gardens
- front "Dwight House Gardens South Hadley Mass. 2286"
- back Divided back, postmarked Sep 28, 1913 4:30pm in South Hadley. "Dear Margaret, I'd like to take a walk down to Cromwell this afternoon and see you all. This bright, glorious day must make you feel a little better. Please get real strong before a week from Tuesday 'cause I'm actually coming to see yo uthen. Just for a day or so - but enough to see you at least. I've been down to feed the kitties and to church this morning. Hope to go over to Mrs. Purington's this afternoon and out for a little walk. Lovingly Cathy."